yoga4cancer Foundation Mission
To improve the lives of low income and under-served cancer survivors through specialized yoga classes, scholarships and tools. Today, we help hundreds of survivors build strength, hope and community, tomorrow we will help millions.
We have a broad list of projects that are aimed to provide better access and outreach to low income and underserved cancer survivors. These include:
- yoga4cancer Community Classes
- Advanced Teacher Training Scholarships
- Class Grant
- Reserach Projects
- Yoga Props and Resources
Your donation will pay for the following:
- $20 – one yoga class for a cancer survivor
- $40 – one yoga mat and a copy of Yoga for Cancer
- $100 – one month of yoga classes for a survivor
- $500 – a certificate scholarship for a yoga professional
- $10,000 – a year sponsorship of 50 classes for up to 15 cancer survivors
All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.